- Complete source of the elements and molecules that are directly used by corals, clams, and other reef-building invertebrates and organisms to create skeletal material and grow.
- Provides calcium (140,000 ppm), strontium, magnesium, and potassium in approximately the same ratios in which they occur in aragonite.
- Very strong source of carbonates (derived from aragonite), the other important group of ions involved in aragonite formation.
- Increases alkalinity to help stabilize pH.
- Stronger than competing products.
- May be used as an inexpensive alternative to automated calcium reactor systems with similar results.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $11.03 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
62.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$29.00 You Save $17.97!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for LIQUID REEF 500 ML 12/CS 731044:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010325 ||810086010325 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0199 ||0.4708 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.1772 ||4.1938 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.95 ||19.95 || |
|Length (inches): ||2.3 ||11.3 || |
|Width (inches): ||2.3 ||8 || |
|Height (inches): ||6.5 ||9 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.