Reef Code B
- The carbonate-bearing component of a two-part method for dosing calcium and carbonates, the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity (“buffering capacity”), in the same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Ionically-balanced with respect to natural seawater concentrations of calcium and carbonates when used in equal amounts with Reef Cõde A.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $13.40 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
48.9% Off Suggested Retail Price
$26.20 You Save $12.80!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.