Reef Code B
- The carbonate-bearing component of a two-part method for dosing calcium and carbonates, the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity (“buffering capacity”), in the same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Ionically-balanced with respect to natural seawater concentrations of calcium and carbonates when used in equal amounts with Reef Cõde A.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $5.38 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
61.9% Off Suggested Retail Price
$14.13 You Save $8.75!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for REEF CODE B 500ML 12/CS 731082:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010493 ||810086010493 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0245 ||0.4665 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.2181 ||4.1554 || |
|Weight (LB): ||1.85 ||18.6 || |
|Length (inches): ||2.3 ||11.3 || |
|Width (inches): ||2.3 ||8.2 || |
|Height (inches): ||8 ||8.7 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.