Reef Code A
- The calcium-bearing component of a two-part method for dosing calcium and carbonates (the substances largely responsible for increasing alkalinity (“buffering capacity”) in the same ratio as that found in natural seawater.
- Ionically-balanced with respect to natural seawater concentrations of calcium and carbonates when used in equal amounts with Reef Cõde B.
- Benefits reef-building organisms such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Simplifies calcium and alkalinity maintenance.
- Stronger than most competing products.
- Contains no phosphate, silicate, or organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $13.40 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
48.9% Off Suggested Retail Price
$26.20 You Save $12.80!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for REEF CODE A 2L 4/CS 731076:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010462 ||810086010462 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.1029 ||0.5431 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.9167 ||4.8374 || |
|Weight (LB): ||5.5 ||22.8 || |
|Length (inches): ||3.8 ||11.4 || |
|Width (inches): ||5.2 ||8.4 || |
|Height (inches): ||9 ||9.8 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.