- Removes chloramines, chlorine, ammonia, and nitrites present in tap water and/or aquarium water.
- May be used to neutralize iodine in the event of an aquarium overdose.
- Used as directed, is safe for use directly in all marine aquaria, including reef aquaria.
- Free of phosphate and silicate.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $4.09 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
62.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$10.75 You Save $6.66!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for ERASE-CL 250 ML 12/CS 731018:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010141 ||810086010141 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0064 ||0.2441 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.0566 ||2.1739 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.3 ||9.65 || |
|Length (inches): ||1.5 ||9 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.2 ||6.6 || |
|Height (inches): ||6.1 ||7.1 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.