- Contains calcium, strontium, and magnesium in the same ionic ratios found in aragonite. This unique feature increases the usefulness of Kalk+2 to reef-building invertebrates such as corals, clams, calcareous algae, etc.
- Provides temporary alkalinity and helps maintain pH within the desired range when used as directed.
- Adds no conservative elements, such as chloride, to the aquarium.
- Improves upon the industry-standard powdered calcium supplement over the past three decades.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $12.97 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
1.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$13.10 You Save $0.13!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for KALK+2 100G 12/CS 731184:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086011131 ||810086011131 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0141 ||0.2475 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.1253 ||2.2045 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.1 ||3.75 || |
|Length (inches): ||2.8 ||9 || |
|Width (inches): ||2.8 ||6.6 || |
|Height (inches): ||3.1 ||7.2 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.