- Highly-effective alkalinity (KH)-increasing (“buffer”) solution
- Helps increase pH stability in an aquarium by raising the alkalinity.
- Provides a source of carbonates, which make up the majority by weight of aragonite, the mineral secreted by reef-building organisms as skeletal material.
- Continued addition raises pH until 8.3 is reached, at which point the pH remains unchanged and the alkalinity alone increases.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $3.86 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
61.9% Off Suggested Retail Price
$10.14 You Save $6.28!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for ALKALIN8.3 250 ML 12/CS 731000:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010059 ||810086010059 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0051 ||0.2481 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.0453 ||2.2103 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.7 ||8.75 || |
|Length (inches): ||1.2 ||6.6 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.2 ||8.9 || |
|Height (inches): ||6.1 ||7.3 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.