DOKTOR DOOM 3 oz. FOGGER (12/CS)
Removes odors caused by mildew, mold, fungus and bacteria. One ounce concentrate makes one gallon of product. Spray is applied with a mister bottle to a surface that has odor.
A total release fogger for use in homeowner greenhouses, fruit and vegetable storage areas and indoor gardening areas. Can be used with all ornamental plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables. Used for controlling fungus gnats, spider mites, two-spotted spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, mealy bugs and thrips. No residuals. Pyrethrum breaks down within hours.
- No restriction as to where it can be sold (Does not carry a commercial registration).
- Safe to use up to a couple of days before harvest.
- No need for safety goggles, respirators, gloves etc.
- Safe to re-enter treated areas in one, two and three hours–coinciding with size of containers 3 oz., 5.5 oz. & 12.5 oz.
- pH balanced formula without any perfumes or attars–ideal for those with post production of essential oils.
- No phyto-toxicity to plants providing product is used as directed on the label.
EPA Reg. No. 72804-1. Not for sale in AK, CT, DE, IA, LA, MS, MT, NV, NH, NM, ND, OK, RI, SD, UT, VA, and PR at this time.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|2007 MSRP Each $||8.95|
|Case Weight||3.69 LB|
|Case Dimensions||8.5 x 6.75 x 4.75 IN|
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from SS: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA. Note: the WA warehouse is moving in Jul & Aug, some orders may be delayed 1-2 days.
|Specifications for Doktor Doom Fogger 3 oz (12/Cs) 704400:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||628683449093 || || |
|Volume: ||0.012 ||0.2293 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.1072 ||2.0428 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||0.4 ||4.8 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||2 ||9.1 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||2 ||6.7 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||5.2 ||6.5 || |
For more information, please visit this products webpage. Please also visit the manufacturer DoKToRDooM's website.