Ideal-Air Mini Split - 15 SEER Heat Pumps
24,000 BTU Unit
- Can be used with the optional programmable thermostat with up to 4 temperature settings each day. (see related products)
- Flexible stainless steel pre-charged 23' line set with quick connect fittings allows for easy Do It Yourself installation. No technician required.
- High energy efficiency performance: 15 SEER using advanced DC inverter compressor.
- Mini-Split inverter technology offers up to 30% savings.
- Auto restart after power failure.
- Designed for cooling with outside temperature range of 5º to 105ºF.
- Ambient air temperature and individual room conditions will affect performance.
- Must have a dedicated power circuit.
- One year manufacturer warranty.
Amp Range: 6 to 14 amps.
dB Rating: Indoor 35 dB, Outdoor 45 dB.
Requires 240 volt dedicated 15 amp circuit.
All Ideal-Air Heat Pumps need surge protection and a dedicated power circuit. In the event of a
power failure, a spike in power may occur when the power is
reinstated. This can damage the circuit board which is not covered under
— LTL Shipping Required.
— Ships from SS: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA. Note: the WA warehouse is moving in Jul & Aug, some orders may be delayed 1-2 days.
|Specifications for Ideal-Air Mini Split Heat Pump 24,000 BTU 15 SEER - DIY 700505:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||847127003398 || || |
|Volume: || || ||49 |
|Dimensional Weight: || || ||436.454 |
|Weight (lbs): || || ||505 |
|Approx Length (inches): || || ||48 |
|Approx Width (inches): || || ||42 |
|Approx Height (inches): || || ||42 |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Ideal-Air's website.