For HM Digital Waterproof pH Meter Model PH-200
- Measures pH and Temperature.
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning.
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap.
- Waterproof housing.
- Simultaneous temperature display.
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH.
- Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning.
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer.
- One year warranty.
Your Price $33.94 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
19.1% Off Suggested Retail Price
$41.95 You Save $8.01!
— Ships separately from Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Vancouver, WA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, and/or Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for HM Digital Replacement Probe for pH 716180:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: || || || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0668 || || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.5954 || || |
|Weight (LB): ||1.4 || || |
|Length (inches): ||7 || || |
|Width (inches): ||6.6 || || |
|Height (inches): ||2.5 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
HM Digital's website.
See more HM Digital products.