Spinosad Insect Spray
For control of foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), thrips, fire ants and other listed pests in: Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Vegetables, Apples, Citrus and Stone Fruit.
- Contains spinosad, produced by fermentation.
- New chemistry for insect control.
- B.T. replacement, more effective pest control.
- Can be used on vegetable, fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf.
- Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips, beetles and more!
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,362,634 and 5,496,931
EPA Reg. No. 62719-314-54705
Price: $98.55 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$130.95 You Save: $32.40 (24.7%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for Insect Spray w/ Spinosad Gallon (4/Cs) (SO) 704608:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||022179102392 ||10022179102399 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.1802 ||0.995 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||1.6047 ||8.8629 || |
|Weight (LB): ||8.85 ||37.05 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||4.2 ||9.8 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||6.8 ||14.5 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||10.9 ||12.1 || |