Take Down Garden Spray
Take Down Garden Spray RTU 32oz (12/Cs) (704604)
- A ready-to-use insecticide containing natural pyrethrin plus canola oil.
- Good replacement for Dursban® or diazinon products.
- Use on vegetables, fruits, houseplants, ornamentals, etc.
- Controls aphids, beetles, mealy bugs, caterpillars, plant bugs, etc.
- Dormant and growing season insect spray.
- Insecticide from plants for plants.
- Does not persist in the environment.
- Kills all stages of insects, including eggs.
- EPA Reg. No. for RTU 67702-6-54705.
- EPA Reg. No. for Pint 67702-5-54705.
- Not registered in AL, AR, GA, LA, ND and SD at this time.
- 704604 is not registered in OK & WY.
- Product #704603 - EXPERIENCING IRREGULAR AVAILABILITY.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from SS: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA. Note: the WA warehouse is moving in Jul & Aug, some orders may be delayed 1-2 days.
|Specifications for Take Down Garden Spray RTU Quart (12/Cs) 704604:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||022179103634 ||10022179103631 || |
|Volume: ||0.067 ||1.0466 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.5946 ||9.322 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||2.25 ||28.95 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||4.9 ||14.1 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||2.2 ||10.6 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||10.7 ||12.1 || |