Daystar Reflector (eco-4505)
The Daystar has evolved from our high performance GLX commercial greenhouse reflector. The greenhouse challenge is to offer not only the most uniform lighting pattern for crops, but also the most efficient lighting systems possible so that the crop can get to market at the lowest possible production cost. There is no room for poor performance in any way. The Daystar uses the highest purity and efficiency European aluminum and was designed by the finest reflector engineers in the country. Its combination of uniformity and efficiency is unsurpassed in our industry. We urge you to compare the Daystar against other reflectors on the market; and find out why our design is the leading choice for 1000W sodiums and halides in both the competitive commercial greenhouse market and in the demanding eyes of your customers.
- Super efficiency with both 1000W sodium and halide
- Low profile design for lower clearance areas
- Patented cool running double wall design
- Compact and Lightweight; easy to hang
- Designed exclusively for Hydrofarm by America's foremost lighting design engineers
- World's finest European reflective specular aluminum; 99.85% pure with 95% reflectivity
- Instructions, hangers, & lighting recommendations included
Reflector size: 7 3/8"H x 12 1/2"W x 18 1/2"L
Accepts: Sodium 400,430,600,1000 - Halide 400,1000
The Daystar Reflector is the leading choice for 1000 watt Sodiums
and Halides. Patented cool running double wall design,
with a low profile for lower clearance areas. 25 year reflective
- Air coolable with Flange Cooling Kit
- 7 3/8” H x 12.5” W x 18.5” L
- Accepts all sodium bulbs
- Accepts BT-37 halide bulbs
Weight: 9.6 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 23.2L x 14.0W x 9.4H
Suggested Retail: $129.95
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
Lamps / Tubes / Bulbs
are available separately.
— Ships separately from Seattle, Washington USA.
Für weitere Informationen, besuchen Sie bitte die Homepage zu diesem Produkt. Please also visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.