- Unique complex of 20 free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of fishes.
- Beneficial to all marine, brackish, and freshwater species.
- Free-form amino acids: 1. Encourages vibrant coloration. 2. Provide the building blocks of protein in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of new tissue, speeding up growth rates. 3. Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds incurred during aggressive encounters with tank mates during spawning periods.
- Increases protein concentrations of fish foods.
- Acts as an attractant to encourage finicky fishes to begin eating new foods.
- Formulated based upon data compiled byichthyologists.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $17.99 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
1.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$18.17 You Save $0.18!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for MAXAMINO 250ML 12/CS 731430:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086011995 ||810086011995 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0057 ||0.2509 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.0505 ||2.2352 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.55 ||8 || |
|Length (inches): ||1.6 ||9 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.2 ||6.6 || |
|Height (inches): ||5.1 ||7.3 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.