- Suspension of particulate, microencapsulated marine proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates fortified with complex and free-form amino and fatty acids, and vitamins important to immune system function.
- Appropriate for feeding many LPS, zooxanthellate, and azooanthellate soft corals, as well as gorgonians, anemones, and other solitary and colonial polyps, particularly at night when tentacles are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
- Readily eaten by a multitude of reef-associated fishes known to feed on zooplankton and food particles drifting in the water column, including anemonefishes, basslets and pseudochromids, anthias, damselfishes and chromis, pygmy angelfishes, cardinalfishes, dartfishes, jawfishes, hawkfishes, wrasse, and many other surgeonfishes.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $24.49 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
47.2% Off Suggested Retail Price
$46.39 You Save $21.90!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.