- Highly-concentrated ionic calcium solution.
- Increases the concentration of calcium in marine aquarium water to provide corals and other reef-building invertebrates with one of the most important elements required for growth.
- Is ionic rather than chelated, and contains no unwanted organic material such as EDTA, gluconate, or polygluconate.
- Over 50% stronger than most competing products.
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Your Price $4.50 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
61.9% Off Suggested Retail Price
$11.82 You Save $7.32!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for CALCION 250 ML 12/CS 731008:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086010097 ||810086010097 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.007 ||0.2448 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.0624 ||2.18 || |
|Weight (LB): ||1.05 ||10.2 || |
|Length (inches): ||1.6 ||8.9 || |
|Width (inches): ||1.2 ||6.6 || |
|Height (inches): ||6.3 ||7.2 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Brightwell Aquatics' website.
See more Brightwell Aquatics products.