For larger operations running 10 lights, the Powerbox® DPC-15000TD is your top choice. This model has all of the features you need to keep your lights running safely and at peak efficiency, plus you get a special Time Delay feature that extends the life of your bulbs by allowing them to cool down completely prior to restarting, after a power outage.
You get the ultimate in protection, thanks to a microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker that can sense a wide variety of dangerous conditions on downstream loads and instantaneously de-energize all connected devices, helping to prevent things like fire and electrocution. Plus you get features like a digital ammeter to monitor load usage and a digital timer to control light cycles.
Designed and manufactured in California from the best industrial-grade components, the DPC-15000TD is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved.
Setup is fast and easy. Plug directly in to a 240-volt range-type outlet (NEMA type 14-50r) to be up-and-running in minutes, or hardwire directly to your panel. Rated for continuous capacity, there are 50 Amp and 60 Amp versions available.
There are a total of TEN NEMA type 6-15 240V outlets to power your lights, and 5 NEMA type 5-15 outlets to run your light-duty accessories. A digital timer with battery backup controls light cycles. An optional trigger cord port allows other controllers to override the timer and control the Powerbox® directly.
- Microprocessor-controlled main GFCI circuit breaker helps prevent fire & electrocution.
- Protection tabs to prevent accidental breaker shutoff.
- Time Delay feature to prevent hot bulb starts after a power outage.
- Digital ammeter shows load usage in real time.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store timer programs during power outages.
- Ten NEMA type 6-15 240-volt outlet receptacles
- Five NEMA type 5-15 120-volt outlet receptacles
- Trigger Cord Port allows use of an optional trigger cord to override the built-in timer.
- Optional Accessory Port allows use with other controllers, like a high-temp shutoff.
- Four foot main power cord, with custom lengths available.
- Plug & Play into 4-prong range-type outlet (NEMA 14-50r), or hardwire to panel.
- Durable powder coated 14 gauge seamless steel enclosure.
- Keyhole tabs 16" on center for easy mounting to wall studs.
- INPUT: 240VAC, Rated for 50A, or 60A at 240V, 4-Wire Connection.
- Three Phase compatible models available.
- ETL Listed, UL Approved, CAN/CSA Approved.
- Designed and manufactured in California.