- Next-generation regenerable phosphate adsorption resin effective in marine aquaria; will also remove silicates.
- Far more effective than activated alumina and granular ferric products.
- Will not negatively impact water quality nor release phosphate or silicate once exhausted; will not break up or disintegrate like ferric medias, and contains no aluminum to dissolve in aquaria and harm inhabitants.
- Synthetic polymer resin beads provide for durability and excellent flow characteristics; may be employed in fluiduzed-bed, canister, or passive filtration.
- Regenerable up to five times, dramatically increasing cost effectiveness.
Your Price $22.12 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
61.9% Off Suggested Retail Price
$58.13 You Save $36.01!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
|Specifications for PHOSPHATR 250ML 12/CS 731232:|
| ||EACH ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||810086011292 ||810086011292 || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0146 ||0.2438 || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.1298 ||2.1711 || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.4 ||6.95 || |
|Length (inches): ||2.9 ||9 || |
|Width (inches): ||2.8 ||6.5 || |
|Height (inches): ||3.1 ||7.2 || |