HM Digital Waterproof EC-TDS-TEMP Combo Meter COM-100
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Three different calibration options (KCl, 442TM, NaCl), each with its own non-linear conversion factor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients.
- Waterproof housing.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm (auto-ranging).
- Digital Calibration (push button).
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
- One year warranty.
Our Price $59.95 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
22.1% Off Suggested Retail Price
$76.95 You Save $17.00!
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA
|Specifications for HM Waterproof EC/TDS/Temp Combo Meter 716160:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||891144000007 || || |
|Volume (CF): ||0.0391 || || |
|Dim Weight (inches3/LB): ||0.348 || || |
|Weight (LB): ||0.5 || || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||2.2 || || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||3.3 || || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||9.3 || || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
HM Digital's website.
See more HM Digital products.