FOR Hanna Checker - Phosphorus ULR
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Ascorbic acid method
- ±0.04 ppm ±4% of reading accuracy
- Large, easy to read digits
Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience
- Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
- Single button operation: zero and measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
Ideal for: Aquaculture (marine applications)
Phosphorus concentration in water is monitored because it causes corrosion when present in levels too high.
The HANNA HI 736 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. The HANNA HI?736 is both accurate and affordable.
The HI 736 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 1 ppb and ±5 ppb ±5% of reading accuracy and uses an adaptation of Standard Method Ascorbic Acid.
The HI 736 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagents. Last, place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
Your Price $9.79 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
11.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$11.00 You Save $1.21!
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Hanna Instruments' website.
See more Hanna Instruments products.