FOR Hanna Checker - Phosphorus ULR
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Ascorbic acid method
- ±0.04 ppm ±4% of reading accuracy
- Large, easy to read digits
Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience
- Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
- Single button operation: zero and measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
Ideal for: Aquaculture (marine applications)
Phosphorus concentration in water is monitored because it causes corrosion when present in levels too high.
The HANNA HI 736 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. The HANNA HI?736 is both accurate and affordable.
The HI 736 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 1 ppb and ±5 ppb ±5% of reading accuracy and uses an adaptation of Standard Method Ascorbic Acid.
The HI 736 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagents. Last, place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
Our Price $20.94 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
28.6% Off Suggested Retail Price
$29.33 You Save $8.39!
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Hanna Instruments' website.
See more Hanna Instruments products.