Actinovate for Lawn & Garden contains a high concentration of a patented beneﬁcial microorganism.
When applied, the Actinovate microbe grows on the plant's roots and leaves, living off the plant's by-products while at the same time attacking harmful disease causing pathogens. This natural product effectively suppresses & controls a wide range of foliar and root diseases.
Uses & Benefits
• For organic lawn care
• For use on vegetables, herb gardens, annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs & hydroponics
• Safe for pets, people, and the environment
• 100% water-soluble product
• One 2-oz bag treats 5,000 sq, ft. of lawn or 550 plants
Stops Lawn Diseases
• Brown Patch (Rhizoctonia)
• Dollarspot (Sclerotinia)
• Take-all Patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis)
• Pythium Blights
Prevents Root Diseases in Ornamentals & Vegetables
• Late Blight and Early Blight
Attacks Foliar Diseases Note for sale in PR,JPN,GBR,CAN,ESP,MEX,CA.
• Powdery Mildew
• Downy Mildew
• Grey Mold (Botrytis)
• Fire Blight (Erwinia)
• Leaf Spots and Rusts
• Black Spot (Diplocarpon rosae)
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for Actinovate Lawn and Garden Turf 18oz hf-NI40740:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||744825602185 ||10744825602182 || |
|Volume: ||0.08 ||0.58 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||0.8 ||6.02 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||1.13 ||13.4 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||3.5 ||10 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||6.5 ||10 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||10.5 ||10 || |