The Growlab Horticultural® Grow Room is an original. Countless others have tried to create a product that replicates its features and quality, but none have. Outfit the Growlab Horticultural with the ventilation fan, lighting system and growing system of your choice and you will have the brightest, slickest, most affordable grow room available.
• Clear viewing windows on most models (excluding GL40, GL60, GL240 & GL290)
• Increased weight capacity - roof cross-members easily support 100 pounds
• Sturdy powder coated framework - helps protect against rust and gives a cleaner look
• Highly reflective interior - significant increase in reflectivity for improved lighting performance
• Thermally protected - tent material reflects 97% of all radiant heat for superior insulation
• Completely non-toxic - will not react under light and heat, and no off-gassing to harm plants
• Improved fabric & zippers - thicker with the best zippers on the market
• Moveable roof cross-members - easily adjust lighting and accessories; pieces snap into desired place for better functionality
• Multiple intake/exhaust ports - including two ports opposite each other at reflector level for air-cooling of lighting system on most models
• Adjustable fan and ducting attachments - no more clamps or reducers needed!
• Waterproof floor - a second floor that is removable for easy cleaning between crops
• Includes assembly instructions
Perfect for holding one 3' x 3' tray, this room works great with one 400 or 600 watt lighting system.
Interior: reflective silver film
Exterior: waterproof black canvas
400 or 600 watt HPS or MH system
Assembled: 3'11" wide x 3'11" deep x 6'7" tall / 47 " x 47 " x 78.75 " tall / 120 x 120 x 200cm
Packed: 3.9' wide x 1.3' deep x 0.36' tall / 48" x 15.7 " x 4.3 " tall / 123 x 40 x 11cm
Intake/Exhaust: (5) - 8" / 203mm (2 ports for air-cooling of reflector plus 3 additional ports; all ports adjust to fit smaller-diameter ducting and equipment as well)
Cord access: (2) - 4" / 101mm
Intake windows: 3
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.