Titan Controls® CO2 Inline Heater
The Titan Controls®C02 heater was designed to prevent C02 regulator freeze-up and avoid cracking the internal diaphragm of the regulator due to high flow conditions. The C02 Heater is installed between the C02 cylinder valve and the regulator, and warms the gas stream allowing for increased flow rates without regulator freeze-up. Plastic washers are included with the C02 Heater to provide a secure connection that prevents tank leakage. The C02 Heater may be used in conjunction with a Titan Controls C02 Greenhouse Regulator or any other C02 regulator system currently available in the marketplace.
Key facts about the C02 Heater:
Manufactured in USA.
- Aluminum case and solid brass expansion chamber.
- Completely enclosed heating element.
- Solid brass fittings for C02 cylinders, CGA 320.
- Power consumption = 100 watts.
- Electrical = 115 Volts, 50/60 hertz, single phase.
- Capacity = 90 scfh maximum.
- NEMA 5-15 grounded power cord.
— Ships from SS: WA, CA, CO, MI, TN, PA, FL USA.