Lumatek™ Electronic Ballasts
- More lumens generated per watt of electricity consumed - Lumatek™ ballasts have increased efficiency over magnetic ballasts. They lose fewer watts from the power supply to the lamp. This is a power factor of 95%+. The high frequency output results in low power loss
- Fast start-up - they reach full brightness quickly
- Completely silent
- Small compact design
- Produce less heat
- Cut-off circuitry - cut off when a short is detected. For ultimate safety
- Fully interchangeable - Lumatek™ ballasts can light both HPS and MH bulbs (excluding the 750W which is HPS only)
- NEW - A dimming knob has been added which will allow them to be set at 50/75/100% (only reduce the amount of light not the power usage).
All Lumatek™ ballasts come wired with our standard female lamp cord receptacle that accepts our proprietary, patented male lame cord, making these units compatible with all Sun System® reflectors. Purchase lamp cord with socket assembly separately.