SNS 311 Plant and Vegetable Wash
What is it? Think of SNS 311 as immediate medicine for your plants or (First Aid Kit). Little spritz' may help a lot of conditions.
SNS 311 is made with Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Bicarbonate (kalicinite) and Quillaja Sopanin (Soap Bark) a botanical surfactant.
As a Plant Wash it may:
May be used every day as a maintenance plant wash. You will notice your plant looking brighter, even glowing and smelling fresher.
- Reduce oxidative stress, reduce ozone issues i.e. Brown tips, Brown scaring and leaf curling
- Remove pesticide oils
- Remove fungicide oils
- Reduce the odor from botanical pesticides and fungicides
- Reduce insect damage, by reducing stress
- Reduce fungus and bacterial damage, by reducing stress and washing off the fungus and bacteria
- May reduce fungus and bacteria by reducing their ability to adhere to the plant
- May increase the amount of fruit
- May increase fruit and leaf size
- Current testing has shown significant reduction in the treatment of Scales
- 1 ml of SNS 311 will eliminate 1.5 ppm of chlorine in 1 gallon of water and buffer the water to 6 pH
- May reduce odors, if your plant smells like Rosemary or mildew a little spray can reduce the odor
As a Vegetable and Fruit Wash it may:
- Wash off pesticides and other contaminants
- Wash off bacteria and fungus
- Reduce the ability of bacteria and fungus from adhering to the vegetables and fruit
- Increase shelf life of vegetables and fruits due to reduced bacteria and fungus
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA.