SNS-311™ Natural Concentrated Plant, Fruit, Vegetable & Surface Wash
What is it? Think of SNS 311 as immediate medicine for your plants or (First Aid Kit). Little sprits may help a lot of conditions.
SNS-311 Natural Plant, Fruit and Vegetable Wash reduces oxidative stress on plants, safely removes pesticide residues and other containments, and destroys bacteria and fungus while adding some additional vitamin C to the plants, vegetables, and fruit.
SNS-311 is made with Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Potassium Bicarbonate (Baking Powder), and Quillaja (Soap Bark) a botanical surfactant.
As a Plant Wash it may;
• Reduce oxidative stress, reduce ozone issues i.e. Brown tips, Brown scaring and leaf curling
• Remove pesticides oils
• Remove fungicide oils
• Reduce the odor from botanical pesticides and fungicides
• Reduce insect damage, by reducing stress
• Reduce fungus and bacterial damage, by reducing stress and washing off the fungus and bacteria
• May reduce fungus and bacteria by reducing their ability to adhere to the plant
• May increase the amount of fruit
• May increase fruit and leaf size
• Current testing has shown significant reduction in the treatment of Scales
• May reduce odors, if your plant smells like Rosemary or mildew a little spray can reduce the odor
• 1 ml of SNS 311 will eliminate 1.5 pap of chlorine in 1 gallon of water and buffer the water to 6 pH
May be used every day as a maintenance plant wash. You will notice your plants looking brighter, even glowing and smelling fresher.
As a Vegetable and Fruit Wash it may;
• Wash off pesticides and other contaminants
• Wash off bacteria and fungus
• Destroy bacterial and fungus
• Reduce the ability of bacteria and fungus from adhering to the vegetables and fruit
• Increase shelf life of vegetables and fruits due to reduced bacteria and fungus
• Add some additional vitamin C to the vegetables and fruits
• A little bit of SNS 311 added to chlorinated water will remove chlorine
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA (No USPS).