Titan Controls® Kronus 2 Dig Rem Temp, Hum, CO2 Controller
This product controls temperature, humidity and CO2 in you grow area at your preferred settings. The built in ten (10) minute ‘CO2 delay’ feature deactivates the CO2 equipment if settings are exceeded by using a digitally based control system. The software polls the temperature and humidity setting ten minutes after the CO2 outlet is defeated to verify that the temperature and humidity are too high, and then activates your exhaust fan, A/C or dehumidifier to lower the conditions under the settings. If the temperature or humidity drops below the set point during the 10 minute ‘CO2 delay’, then the exhaust/dehumidification process is defeated and the ‘CO2 ON’ outlet is reactivated, saving your valuable CO2 and keeping it amongst the plants where it belongs.
The Kronus 2 activates an exhaust fan, A/C or dehumidifier if the temperature or humidity exceeds the preferred settings. The ‘CO2 ON’ feature is only activated during daylight periods to dose CO2 when your plants are able to uptake it and is disabled during the nighttime hours or when the humidity or temperature exceeds the preferred settings. Plug your exhaust fan, dehumidifier or A/C into the ’Exhaust Fan Output’ and plug your CO2 tank with emitter system or CO2 generator into the ‘CO2 Output’ and you’re all set!
- Controls temperature, humidity and CO2 in your garden.
- Activates “CO2 ON’ outlet only during daylight hours.
- Ten (10) minute ‘CO2 delay’ feature allows maximum CO2 coverage with minimum CO2 waste.
- Easy to understand.
- Highlighted ‘Grow Zones’ for ease of use.
- 25 foot modular remote temperature and humidity sensor.
- Only the highest quality components are used.
- Improves your yield by creating the perfect environment for your plants.
- Controllers designed by our industry, for our industry.
- 15 Amps/120 Volts/60 Hz.
- 3 year warranty.
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA.