Spinosad Insect Spray
For control of foliage feeding worms (caterpillars), thrips, fire ants and other listed pests in: Lawns, Outdoor Ornamentals, Vegetables, Apples, Citrus and Stone Fruit.
- Contains spinosad, produced by fermentation.
- New chemistry for insect control.
- B.T. replacement, more effective pest control.
- Can be used on vegetable, fruit crops, ornamentals, and turf.
- Controls caterpillars as well as beetles, leafminers, thrips, beetles and more!
- U.S. Patent Nos. 5,362,634 and 5,496,931
EPA Reg. No. 62719-314-54705
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA.