T5 SHUNTED SOCKET
“IS” Instant Start T5 ballasts (the most popular type) require a Shunted T5 Socket. Please note these are now internally shunted if the brand name on the socket is LEVITON, i.e. there is no external wire as in the photo.
- Excellent quality, reliable socket.
- UL listed component.
- Rotate lamp 90° to lock in place.
- Program start ballasts require non-shunted sockets.
- Instant start ballasts require shunted socket.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|2007 MSRP Each $||1.25|
|Case Weight||0.01 LB|
|Case Dimensions||0.5 x 0.75 x 1.5 IN|
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA.
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.