Research Environment Cultivation
The Hydroponic Research Growth Chamber is a unique, all-in-one hydroponic system that is excellent for plant isolation research.
The enclosed chamber includes a floating raft hydroponic system with a 32-cell Styrofoam tray, an air stone that helps aerate the water, and a 54 watt LED light panel. This combination results in healthy root and plant growth.
The front LCD panel allows you to easily control air stone flow and light settings, making the growth chamber excellent for small scale isolation research, propagation, or general plant production.
- Floating raft system with air stone
- Digital display features a clock, controls the light period on/off settings, and controls the air pump with 3 pre-programmed settings
- BPA-free, food grade plastics
- Uses stainless steel SUS304 material
- Uses full-spectrum, 54 watt LED light panel
- 20 liter water tank capacity
- Can be stacked 2-up
- Harvest time reduced by approximately 30% versus traditional methods
- Daily electricity consumption is less than 1kWh
- Power: AC 100-240, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 56 watts @ 110Vac
More sites and larger than an Aerogarden. Possible uses could include cloning, propagation, grow your own culinary herbs or mico-greens for example.
- 100-240Vac power adaptor
- 32-cell Styrofoam plant starter basin
- Quick installation guide
- 54 watt LED panel
- Seed starting tray and dome
- Spray bottle
- Nutrient dropper
- Plug tongs
- 40 grow sponges
- Sample nutrients
Shipping Weight 61.6 lbs.
Package Dimensions 37.4L x 22.5W x 26.0H
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.