Hydrofarm Digital Light Meter (Footcandles) (LG17010)
This product is a precision instrument used to measure luminance (foot-candles). The meter is fully cosine corrected for the angular incidence of light, meaning that if you are not holding the sensor perfectly perpendicular to the light source, the sensor will still read the light correctly.
The sensor is stable and made of a long-life silicon photo diode. The digital light meter accurately measures to 40,000 FC. The meter’s built-in low battery indicator means you’ll never be caught by surprise by a low-power product.
- Measures grow lights or sunlight
- Measures up to 40,000 footcandles
- 3 scales for precise readings
- Convenient hand-held remote sensor
- Lifetime silicon cell (Lithium 3V CR2032) - includes informative booklet with lighting recommendations
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||44.95|
|Dimensions||6.6 x 1 x 6.6|
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.