Hydrofarm Precision Pruner (HGPP400)
You may see each and every plant of yours as your children and therefore it may be hard to change them even a little bit. With the Hydrofarm Precision Pruner, you can help your plants get into the best possible shape, without putting them at any kind of risk. When it comes time to prune back branches, leaves and other growth, the sharp blades and comfort grip of the pruner helps you cut quickly and precisely. You won't be blindly aiming a large, risky blade in the realm of sensitive root and stem areas. When it's not in use, the pruner slips into its holster to protect blades against your misters and foliar sprays.
- Right or left handed use
- Surgical stainless steel holds a sharper edge longer
- Ergonomic design and comfort lock reduce stress to the hand
- High quality spring enhances speed and performance
- Double density, anti-slip handle
- Ultra light
- Safety lock
- Ideal for cutting flowers
- Comes with holster - attach it to your belt and you'll never lose your pruners again!
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||12.95|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 0.75 x 9|
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.