SpectraPure ( R.O. Filters) Eliminator 100 GPD RO System w/ replaceable Membrane (EL100LP)
The EliminatorTM 100 and 200 GPD Reverse Osmosis System is an economical, low-waste RO system specifically designed for hydroponic, vegetable, and flower gardens. It features an automatic shut-off valve to save water.
- 100 and 200 GPD high-rejection thin-film membranes
- High efficiency 1-micron sediment filter
- Highest capacity 1-micron carbon block pre-filter eliminates chlorine, herbicides, and other organic pollutants
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- 2:1 waste ratio and adjustable flow restrictor produces 50% less waste water
- In-line shut-off valve
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||224.95|
|Dimensions||16.8 x 18.2 x 7.9|
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.