Gardening Indoors with CO2 (BKCO2)
Gardening Indoors with CO2, by George Van Patten, offers growers complete information on CO2, its application, and how to best utilize it in any indoor garden.
An excerpt from the book:
Plants can use up to five times more CO2 than naturally occurs in the air. CO2, essential to photosynthesis, is often the most overlooked element limiting plant growth. Fertilizing the air with CO2 can shorten growing time and double your harvest!
Packed with the most up-to-date facts and figures on CO2, this book shows you how to put CO2 to work in your garden room or greenhouse for super results!
- How to double plant growth and harvest
- How to get the most out of your CO2 enrichment system
- How to set up a CO2 emitter system
- How to set up a CO2 generator system
- How to grow cuttings and seedlings with CO2
- How to set up the best ventilation system
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||14.95|
|Dimensions||8.2 x 0.4 x 10.7|
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.