Gardening Indoors with Cuttings (BKC)
Gardening Indoors with Cuttings, by George Van Patten, helps customers do just what the title says -- garden indoors with cuttings. Considered an interesting read by novice and long-time gardeners alike!
Inside the Book
- Step by step guide to growing perfect cuttings
- How to grow a disease-free garden
- How to experiment to achieve highest yields
- How to control temperature, humidity, and lighting with ease
- How to build a misting chamber
- How to take common cuttings such as softwood, hardwood, semi-hardwood, leaf, root, division, air layering, plus grafting and more
- How to choose between the latest rooting hormones
- How to set up a perfect environment for cuttings
- How to take cuttings with 100 percent results
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||12.95|
|Dimensions||4.9 x 0.4 x 5.6|
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.