Take Down Garden Spray
Take Down Garden Spray RTU 32oz (12/Cs) (704604)
- A ready-to-use insecticide containing natural pyrethrin plus canola oil.
- Good replacement for Dursban® or diazinon products.
- Use on vegetables, fruits, houseplants, ornamentals, etc.
- Controls aphids, beetles, mealy bugs, caterpillars, plant bugs, etc.
- Dormant and growing season insect spray.
- Insecticide from plants for plants.
- Does not persist in the environment.
- Kills all stages of insects, including eggs.
- EPA Reg. No. for RTU 67702-6-54705.
- EPA Reg. No. for Pint 67702-5-54705.
- Not registered in AL, AR, GA, LA, ND and SD at this time.
- 704604 is not registered in OK & WY.
- Product #704603 - EXPERIENCING IRREGULAR AVAILABILITY.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
This item is sold individually. The case size is listed for your convenience for instances where you wish to order in case quantities.
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or SS: Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, Pompano Beach, FL USA.