Jungle Rain Clean Leaf
JUNGLE RAIN 32OZ RTU (12/CASE)
The Benefits of Using Jungle Rain Clean Leaf Regularly:
A unique blend of natural Castile Soap, citrus oil and vegetable oils, Jungle Rain Clean Leaf will become one of our safest, versatile garden sprays. Natural and non-toxic.
- 1.Washes away sooty mold and dirt
- 2.Keeps plants clean and shiny
- 3.Allows us to garden successfully, while avoiding smelly, toxic chemicals
- 4.So safe that fruits and vegetables can be harvested immediately after spraying
- 5.Promotes photosynthesis for more luxurious plant development
- 6.Promotes better water and fertilizer penetration soap loosens soil surface tension
- 7. Keeps us off the insecticide merry-go-round
- 8.Jungle Rain makes gardening safe and fun... and smells wonderful
How Soaps and Oils Work...
Castile Soap (potassium salts of fatty acids) removes the outside layer of skin on soft-bodied insects causing death by dehydration. Citrus Oil knocks out the central nervous system of soft-bodied insects. And the Vegtable Oil suffocates soft-bodied insects.
How does it help with watering and fertilizing...
Castile Soap loosens the surface tension of the soil allowing better water and fertilizer penetration. It contains no phosphates, but does contain potassium that promotes stronger roots and better plant defense system against future problems.
How does it help with photosynthesis...
With a clean leaf surface, photosynthesis is more efficient.
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|2007 MSRP Each $||9.95|
|Case Weight||29.33 LB|
|Case Dimensions||13.75 x 10.25 x 12. IN|