UltraPen PT1 - Conductivity/TDS/SalinityThis instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to
use in diverse water quality applications. Advanced features include
the ability to select from 3 different solution types that model the
characteristics of the most commonly encountered types of water;
proprietary temperature compensation and TDS conversion algorithms;
highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and
waterproof housing. A true, one-handed instrument, the PT1 is easy to
calibrate and use. To take a measurement, you simply press a button then
dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.
- Accuracy of +/-1% of reading (+/-.2% at Calibration Point).
- One year manufacturer warranty.
- Electrical Conductivity (EC) and TDS: 0.1 for 1.0 - 99.9 μS or ppm 1 for 100 - 9999 μS or ppm.
- Salinity: 0.0001 for 0.0010 - 0.0999 ppt, 0.001 for 0.100 - 9.999 ppt.
- Temperature: 0.1 ºC or ºF.