Flying Skull Plant Products has introduced NUKE EM to the indoor outdoor gardening community. It is a multi-purpose insecticide and fungicide that kills the eggs, larvae, juvenile and adult insects that feeds on and ultimately kills plants. Its target is all species of Spider Mites, Thrips, Whitefly, Mealy bugs and other plant insect parasites. Its unique formula also allows for outstanding control of the vast varieties of powdery mildew and mold found in the garden.
- Does kill mites, thrips, aphids, mealy bugs and more
- Does kill eggs, larvae, juvenile and adult insects
- Does control mildew and mold
- Does work on walls, floors, hydro equipment
- Is concentrated and economical
- Is approved for use on the day of harvest
- Is safe around people and pets
- Is Breakthrough Technology
- Doesn’t alter the taste of produce
- Doesn’t lower the value of produce
- Doesn’t smell bad
- Doesn’t make leaves, stems and flowers sticky
- Doesn’t slow photosynthesis
- Doesn’t have oils in it
- Doesn’t have soap in it
- Doesn’t have chemical surfactants in it
Insects, mildew and mold can’t become immune to NUKE EM’s effects. Its unique formula is comprised of 100% food grade ingredients that are commonly found in every day food products! Other manufactures of insecticides, fungicides and plant washes use chemical surfactants, soaps or oil in their formulas that leave smelly, bad tasting and sticky residue on produce. Ultimately these ingredients will reduce the desired flavor, smell and sales of the gardener’s produce. NUKE EM’s formula does not include surfactants, soaps or oil for the obvious reasons.
Anyone using Flying Skull’s NUKE EM will immediately see a complete control of plant parasites. At the same time they will notice a product that was easy to use, safe to spray and doesn’t smell bad.
It is important to remember that NUKEM EM is a multi-purpose product so it replaces many expensive single target pesticides and fungicides. This makes it very affordable. It can be used on walls, floors and other gardening surfaces to kill insects and mold where they are hiding.
NUKE EM’s highly concentrated formula must be diluted before spraying onto plants or garden surfaces. Read and follow all label cautions and directions. NUKE EM has been in the lab for over 10 years prior its release October 15, 2011.
32 fl. oz. Concentrate makes 4 gallons of ready to use spray.