When you need a combination of 240V and 120V power in one controller, then the Powerbox® DPC-7500-COMBO is the perfect choice! Running up to six devices has never been quicker or easier. This extremely versatile unit is one of our most popular models. With a DPC-7500-COMBO, you can control up to SIX devices from one timer.
Designed and hand-built in California from the finest materials, the DPC-7500-COMBO connects to 240V main power and provides 240V output power through its four 240V outlets, and 120V power through its two 120V outlets. Total capacity is 30A continuous at 240V, or about 7,200 Watts.
A special feature of this model is that you can control all six outlets with the built-in timer, or you can set the last two outlets to provide constant power and have the timer control only the first four outlets. This makes it possible to use just one controller to run two separate environments.
You can plug directly into a 4-prong 240-volt dryer-type outlet to have your lights up-and-running in minutes, or you can hardwire a new circuit from your panel. The DPC-7500-COMBO is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved. Mounting to the wall is easy, thanks to keyhole tabs, or you can place on a flat surface and the non-skid rubber feet will keep the unit from moving around. Constructed from heavy-gauge steel, the enclosure is built to withstand extreme environments. The baked-on power coated finish resists scratches and is easy to wipe clean. The built-in digital timer has a battery backup to store programs in the event of a power-failure.
- Heavy-duty construction with industrial-grade components.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store programs during power outages.
- Four NEMA type 6-15 240-volt outlet receptacles.
- Two NEMA type 5-15 120-volt outlet receptacles.
- Timer can control all six outlets, or the last two outlets are switchable to constant power.
- Optional trigger cord can override timer so other devices can control the Powerbox.
- Plug & play into 4-prong dryer-type outlet, or hardwire.
- Three foot main power cord made of 8 gauge, highly flexible, finely stranded pure copper wire.
- Custom main cord lengths available.
- Durable powder coated seamless steel enclosure with no holes or visible screws.
- Keyhole tabs for easy mounting.
- Input: 240VAC, 30A
- Output: 120/240VAC, 30A
- Must be installed with a properly rated main circuit breaker.
- ETL Listed, UL Approved, CAN/CSA Approved.
- Designed and manufactured in California.
- Five-year warranty - Legendary Powerbox® quality.
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.