Phantom double-ended technology drives maximum PAR value! The engineering excellence of Phantom ballasts is now incorporated into our new Phantom Commercial DE ballasts. Their high-frequency design is optimized for double-ended 1000W HPS lamps, and they feature a highly precise microprocessor and four-way output control. Totally silent, efficient and lightweight, they will power all doubled-ended reflectors on the market.
All 40 Series DE ballasts are fully compatible with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller (APDPX1). The PX1 provides centralized, dual-zone digital control of your DE lighting, allowing you to switch, dim and boost multiple (USB-compatible) Hydrofarm ballasts at once—up to 256 in each of two independent zones for a total capacity of 512 ballasts.
This model (PHB4010) is capable of multi-voltage operation (120V/208V/240V), is generator ready, FCC-compliant, and comes with instructions, USB to RJ12 cable, RJ12 to RJ12 cable, RJ12 splitter, and an 8-foot power cord.
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way dimming: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (1150W lamp output)
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Features an IEC power connection and comes with a 8' 120V 14/3 AWG power cord
- FCC certified
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.