Hanna Checker - Alkalinity
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Colorimetric method
- Accuracy ±5 ppm ±5% of reading
- 1 ppm (mg/L) resolution
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA’s liquid reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience
- Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand orpocket
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
- Single button operation: zero and measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Ideal for Saltwater Aquariums
The HANNA HI 755 Checker®HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and have low resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 755 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
The Checker®HC features an accuracy of ±5 ppm (mg/L) ±5% of reading and uses the colorimetric method.
The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 755 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. After zeroing the instrument with your water sample, add the reagent to the cuvette and gently invert 5 times. Then insert the cuvette into the HI 755 Checker®HC and press the button to read the results. It’s that easy.
Your Price $47.60 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
28.6% Off Suggested Retail Price
$66.67 You Save $19.07!
— Ships from Ontario, CA, Samoa, CA, Livermore, CA, Vancouver, WA, Denver, CO, Detriot, MI, Nashville, TN, York, PA, and/or Pompano Beach, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
Hanna Instruments' website.
See more Hanna Instruments products.