Actinovate for Lawn & Garden contains a high concentration of a patented beneﬁcial microorganism.
When applied, the Actinovate microbe grows on the plant's roots and leaves, living off the plant's by-products while at the same time attacking harmful disease causing pathogens. This natural product effectively suppresses & controls a wide range of foliar and root diseases.
Uses & Benefits
• For organic lawn care
• For use on vegetables, herb gardens, annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs & hydroponics
• Safe for pets, people, and the environment
• 100% water-soluble product
• One 2-oz bag treats 5,000 sq, ft. of lawn or 550 plants
Stops Lawn Diseases
• Brown Patch (Rhizoctonia)
• Dollarspot (Sclerotinia)
• Take-all Patch (Gaeumannomyces graminis)
• Pythium Blights
Prevents Root Diseases in Ornamentals & Vegetables
• Late Blight and Early Blight
Attacks Foliar Diseases Note for sale in PR,JPN,GBR,CAN,ESP,MEX,CA.
• Powdery Mildew
• Downy Mildew
• Grey Mold (Botrytis)
• Fire Blight (Erwinia)
• Leaf Spots and Rusts
• Black Spot (Diplocarpon rosae)
— Ships from HF: Oregon, North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.