Hanna Instruments Mini pH Controller (HI9814110)
The mini pH controller has been designed for easy, affordable installation in tight spaces, ideal for simple and effective process control. The unit is provided with high impedance pH input and can be used with any pH electrode with standard BNC connector. Measurements are clearly displayed on the LCD, while the status LED indicates operating mode.
The controller also features a dosing relay. Acid dosing causes the relay to activate when the measurement is higher than the set point. If the basic dosing is selected, the relay is activated when the reading falls below the set point.
Set point adjustment (from 0 to 14 pH) and calibration procedures are easily performed with trimmers on the front panel. Users can choose from automatic or manual dosing modes with a switch on the front panel. Manual control is particularly useful during maintenance operations, because it permits operators to enable or disable the dosing relay according to need. An overtime control system advises users when the relay is active too long, to help prevent overdosing.
- Simple to operate pH controller
- User-selectable acid or alkaline relay
- Use where space and cost are major concerns
- Applications include hydroponics, swimming pools, fertilizers
- Easy to handle
- Fire-retardant casing
- Selectable overdose protection system
- Splash resistant cover
- Includes mounting brackets, transparent cover, and instruction manual
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||213.95|
|Dimensions||7.8 x 5.1 x 7|
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.