Kessil Lighting, a leading manufacturer of LED horticulture lighting, announces the H380 grow light. The innovative new grow light builds off of the success of the H350 line with even more output and the addition of Kessil Logic. With its increased output and the ability to switch between spectrums, the H380 will increase efficiency while simplifying the entire growth cycle.
The H380 advances spectrum-specific light to the next level with the ability to switch between two proprietary spectrums. Just as plants have different nutrient requirements at different stages, they also develop unique light requirements. During the vegetative stage, the Extreme Purple spectrum ensures plants flourish with thick, lush growth. The Extreme Magenta spectrum targets the bloom stage, driving plants to increase quality and quantity of yield. The full spectrum light is further enhanced with the addition of UV chips.
Accompanying the spectral advances are brilliant new innovations in optical design. The cutting edge reflector maximizes penetration of the light beam through the canopy, and a special high-quality lens ensures minimal light loss.
• Full-spectrum light
• UV chips
• Two spectrums: Extreme Purple for grow, Extreme Magenta for bloom
• Dense Matrix LED technology
• Advanced thermal management
• Simple to use, no assembly required
• Runs cool
• Save on energy and money
• Promotes strong, lush plant growth during vegetative phase
• Increases quantity and quality of yield during flowering phase
• Superior color mixing for even growth
Inside the Package
• H380 light
• Power supply
• Power cord
• Extension cord
• 2x screw hook
• 2x fastener
• User manual
• Power Supply: 100-240V AC (Input), 19V DC, 4.74A (Output)
• Dimensions: 3.6" x 4" / 4.5" x 4" (Length x Diameter)
• Power Consumption: 90W MAX
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.
|Specifications for H380 Spectral Halo II hf-KSH380N:|
| ||EACH Packaged ||CASE ||PALLET|
|UPC: ||092145338902 ||92145338919 || |
|Volume: ||0.33 ||3.79 || |
|Dimensional Weight: ||3.47 ||39.47 || |
|Weight (lbs): ||4 ||43 || |
|Approx Length (inches): ||12 ||24 || |
|Approx Width (inches): ||8 ||21 || |
|Approx Height (inches): ||6 ||13 || |
For more information, please visit the manufacturer Kessil's website.