OVERFLOW FITTINGS & EXTENSIONS (FIT-011)
C.A.P. OVERFLOW AND DRAIN FITTINGS
C.A.P. offers the best Fill/Drain Fittings available! Fill/Drain & Overflow Fittings are mostly used for ebb & flow and drip systems. In an
ebb & flow system, you pump the water from your reservoir up to your flood table. When the water level gets to the level of the overflow
fitting, it spills back into the reservoir from the overflow fitting. In a drip system, you would just use a Fill/Drain fitting to drain the water
back to your reservoir from the flood table. The fittings accept ½”, ¾”, or 1” tubing. Inside thread is standard garden hose fitting. Your
customers will love these!
1. Made in U.S.A. from the highest quality plastic
2. Custom molds feature the C.A.P. emblem
3. Overflow extensions allow user to raise or lower water levels
4. Debris screens easily screw into your extensions
5. All threads accept garden hose fittings
6. Threaded fittings don’t come apart under pressure
7. No more blown and lost fittings by having too much pressure!
8. Computer designed barbed ends for a snug tubing fit
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
Your Price $19.80 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
1.0% Off Suggested Retail Price
$20.00 You Save $0.20!
— Ships from Perris, California; Cranston, Rhode Island; Portland, Oregon; Aurora, Colorado; Dallas, Texas USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
C.A.P. Custom Automated Products' website.
See more C.A.P. Custom Automated Products products.