HM Digital Meters Waterproof pH/Temperature Meter (HMDPH200)
- Measures pH and Temperature
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap, so you can see if it's dried up
- Waterproof housing
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
- pH Range: 0 - 14
- Temperature Range: 0-80 C; 32-176 F
- Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight without case: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||99.95|
|Dimensions||1.3 x 0.6 x 6|
Our Price $72.56 / each Estimate Shipping · Price Match
27.4% Off Suggested Retail Price
$99.95 You Save $27.39!
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: Petaluma, CA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Broomfield, CO, Fairless Hills, PA, Grand Prairie, TX, Medley, FL USA
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
HM Digital's website.
See more HM Digital products.