ThermoFlo ThermoFlo Elbow 4"-16" w/ Strap (THFEW)
ThermoFlo ElbowTM is a radius forming brace for flexible ducts that is engineered to improve the airflow and efficiency of your grow room ventilation system. It saves energy by eliminating kinks and airflow restrictions and shapes flexible ducts into efficient 90-degree elbows.
By improving airflow, ThermoFlo Elbow also makes it easier to provide the ideal environmental conditions for your plants, and ensures you get the best results from your grow every time. Made from 100% recycled materials, it works with all kinds of flexible ducting and is U.L. approved.
ThermoFlo Elbow is perfect for any indoor gardening operation and is easy to use. Install on new ducting, or use it to retrofit existing flexible ducts.
• Reduces costs
• Saves energy
• Improves airflow by forming an efficient 90-degree elbow
• Perfect for hydroponics and indoor gardening
• Improves the environmental conditions for plants
• One size fits all 4" to 16" flexible ducts
• Install on wide range of ventilation systems
• Works with all kinds of flexible ducting
• Easy to install, no special tools required
• U.L. Listed
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||6.95|
|Dimensions||3.5 x 2 x 7.5|
Price: $5.75 / each
Estimate Shipping · Price Match
$6.95 You Save: $1.20 (17.3%)
— Ships from Vancouver, WA and/or HF: North & South California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Texas, Florida USA.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer
See more HydroFarm products.