TDS/Conductivity/Salinity Pocket Pen (JLPT1)
This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. Advanced features include the ability to select from 3 different solution types that model the characteristics of the most commonly encountered types of water; proprietary temperature compensation and TDS conversion algorithms; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true, one-handed instrument, the PT1 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply press a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.
• Accuracy of ±1% of READING ±.2% at calibration point
• Reliable Repeatable Results
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Accuracy of benchtop lab equipment in an affordable, portable, compact pen
• Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics, body constructed of aircraft
• Simple one button function
• Specially designed with measurement ranges and solution modes to meet the water quality
testing needs of many applications
• High capacity N-type battery included
| ||Manufacturer's Product Information || |
|MSRP each $||209.95|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 2.2 x 32.2|
— Ships from HF: OR, CA, CO, PA, TX, FL USA.* Special Order - can take 2-6 weeks to ship, cannot be canceled or returned.
* Special Order Item: made to order by the manufacturer, can take 2-6 weeks to ship, and cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged once ordered.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer HydroFarm's website.